"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Super League club won 6-5 in a penalty shootout after the match ended 3-3 after 90 minutes.
- Current Super League clubs were required to submit applications justifying their continued membership of the competition.
- The club was proximate to several current Super League clubs and so faced competition.
- In fact, players on Canada's senior men's team are often chosen from Super League clubs.
- All Super League clubs agreed to operate within the £1.7million salary cap for their top 25 first-tier players.
- A player is only eligible for dual registration if they are outside the top 20 players (financially) of the Super League club's playing squad.
- Applications for licences were accepted from existing Super League clubs.
- Many fans of Super League clubs sing the song on matchdays.
- Rules to ensure the sustainability of Super League clubs were introduced:
- In 2011 the Super League club signed a deal with developers who intended to redevelop the ground as a supermarket.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.