"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Finally, an unusually large number of major elections took place in 1972.
- The windows are unusually large for a house of its period.
- They are nearly killed several times by unusually large animals.
- This is an unusually large project, about 1 million square feet.
- The case has an unusually large number of people to be tried together.
- A near as he could tell, there were five or six in the band, an unusually large number.
- It was unusually large to be the work of children.
- An unusually large number of letters were received in response.
- She couldn't help but notice that his hands were unusually large.
- Add to the mix an unusually large number of shows that are not moving.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.