"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One in particular has become significantly larger than any other.
- This head start is significantly larger than the $1,350,908.94 the fund began with last year.
- The second season had a significantly larger budget, and higher production quality.
- "A significantly larger part of our effort can go in that direction."
- There is no firm evidence that a significantly larger number of people have started taking the drug in recent months.
- The school then had about 1,300 pupils and 76 teachers, significantly larger than the numbers some 65 years before.
- They were already doing this with another significantly large company," he said.
- "If their entire force is significantly larger than this, the Empire will be in serious trouble."
- However, this did not necessarily lead to significantly larger horses.
- The pupil of the eye is significantly larger than normal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.