"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The answer, to a surprisingly large number of people, is clearly yes.
- Within a few months, they had erected a surprisingly large house.
- A surprisingly large number of people in finance are like that.
- He lies about his age to get a job and has a surprisingly large appetite.
- I am bathed in light from a surprisingly large picture window.
- But a surprisingly large number of college students had a similar reaction: This is not a car for me.
- A surprisingly large share of them have college and even graduate degrees.
- A surprisingly large number don't think who's elected president matters.
- A surprisingly large crowd turned up to say goodbye to a good friend.
- The room he entered was surprisingly large, but with a low ceiling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.