"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are likely to be in their mid-30s with relatively larger families (just under 2 children).
- On the other hand there were relatively large differences even between two cities in the same state.
- He, after all, was the biggest single reason they had been returned to the House in such relatively large numbers.
- The language has a relatively large following in the Ruby community.
- The relatively large size of our force was in no way reassuring.
- West Market is a relatively large church with approximately 2000 members, though not all are active.
- He was given a relatively large budget, about $1.5 million, just to do the 16 minutes of dreams and told to have fun.
- Compared to the body of the fish, these eggs are relatively large.
- The park is relatively large by local standards and there are no playing fields.
- However, the amount of oil processed is considered to be relatively large.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.