"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "For a project twice as large, what would be the level of the environmental impact?"
- If we had not, I believe that our program could be twice as large.
- It like saying let's make the goals in football twice as large to increase scoring.
- At the far end sat a figure twice as large as life.
- The figure is twice as large as the other ones.
- He had been given only 50-60,000 men to defend against an enemy army twice as large.
- At its peak, in the 18th century, it may have covered an area twice as large, with up to 200,000 trees.
- When the additions were completed in 1988, the building was twice as large.
- The museum's last show of early Chagall, twice as large, was only five years ago.
- In the West, the gap was twice as large.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.