"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But overly large windows may offer too much of a good thing.
- Chris took an overly large pull at his margarita and said nothing more for a while.
- He had the overly large male parts of a commoner.
- It was not overly large, but a lot of entertaining could be done in there.
- The fluid was slick, the amount not overly large, but enough to worry him.
- So I ordered one about in the middle of the range he offers, not overly large.
- Thus, there will be an overly large class sizes and high average number of students per teacher in a school.
- In fictional works about his life he is featured with an overly large nose, which people would travel from miles around to see.
- It has 90 comfortable, not overly large, rooms and friendly service.
- He would be a solid but not overly large man.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.