"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The power of the jaws is in part due to its comparatively large head.
- The salary was comparatively large, and would make safe our marriage.
- Here are some areas with a comparatively larger concentration of Indians.
- The fruit is comparatively large, some reaching up to several pounds in weight.
- He is also described as of brown complexion, comparatively large structure and very old.
- A comparatively large town hall was built in 1570.
- The new one,comparatively larger than the old,is now being built and it is expected to open in early 2009.
- Some built comparatively large ones, while others seems content with little ones.
- It is noted for a comparatively large contingent of poems written by women.
- Besides its small size, it had comparatively large eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.