"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current population is 270, but at one time it was considerably larger.
- It was considerably larger than most other makes of the day.
- The second body was considerably larger and older than that of the first.
- The considerably larger Bob, she supposed, might very well eat like this all the time.
- Inside, the preliminary office was considerably larger than his own.
- So his margin is considerably larger than this article states.
- He had also grown considerably larger and more powerful through this time.
- It spent two weeks at the top of the chart in May 1996, before taking a considerably large drop to number 11.
- In medieval times, the square was considerably larger than today.
- But wouldn't something like that have to be considerably larger?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.