"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, he is negotiating to buy back a substantially larger piece of his agency.
- "There is a substantially larger defect than we expected to see," he said.
- He begins at least $14 billion in the red, and the deficit could be substantially larger.
- As the study continued after 1987, however, data on a substantially larger number of family members was included.
- It is clear that this group would be substantially larger than the first.
- And a substantially larger number of boys than girls study physics, the report found.
- If history is any guide, the turnout in 1996 will be substantially larger.
- He knew the problems involved in holding off a substantially larger force.
- If it had continued to the point where full effects were felt, he said, the warming would have been substantially larger.
- These male fish are substantially larger (sometimes up to 60 times) than their female counterparts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.