"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The school by now maintained two institutions educating 1,200 children - extraordinarily large for 1818.
- Although very small, this island is home to an extraordinarily large population of these snakes.
- Some doctors said that was an extraordinarily large amount to inhale.
- But this particular gathering is extraordinarily large - 300,000 people - and things quickly get out of control.
- Despite this extraordinarily large payroll, many basic services were not being performed.
- In a country of only four million, it was an extraordinarily large gathering.
- This is obviously an extraordinarily large step in the right direction.
- There has been an extraordinarily large number of problems with this proposal.
- From this book he gave at least one reading, before an "extraordinarily large" audience.
- It was unique because of the circular design and extraordinarily large screen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.