"increasingly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It seemed to me that I had been growing increasingly uneasy with the passing months.
- Groton did so, though he felt increasingly uneasy about it.
- As the story began to spread, promoters became increasingly uneasy.
- After that, alone with him in the study, Roanna had become increasingly uneasy.
- I have felt increasingly uneasy about such motions in recent months.
- At the same time, some Democrats were growing increasingly uneasy.
- But of course, without a doubt, their going made us increasingly uneasy.
- Many parents are becoming increasingly uneasy about taking their children to see 'animals in cages'.
- She could feel other things besides the hunger in him and that fact was making her increasingly uneasy.
- Shana was increasingly uneasy about being gone for so long.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.