"increasingly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She became increasingly active as a speaker and writer on problems facing women workers.
- Following the look of traditional men's wear, they reflected women's increasingly active lives.
- With today's increasingly active society, the number of knee problems is increasing.
- In recent years, Thailand has taken an increasingly active role on the international stage.
- And so the state was an increasingly active participant in the cultural world of the Enlightenment.
- With time, Jiang began playing an increasingly active political role in the movement.
- The protests are being organized by increasingly active political and community groups.
- After giving up her political roles, she became increasingly active in charitable and cultural activities.
- Like other international actors, we have been increasingly active on Arctic issues.
- As you know, the Union has been increasingly active in fighting corruption during the last years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.