"increasingly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The range of member organisations has also become increasingly diverse.
- Recipes are used as selling points, too, especially among the market's increasingly diverse population.
- Enforcement work became increasingly diverse and relatively more sophisticated during the 1980s.
- Since the 1960s, the population of students taking these assessments has become increasingly diverse.
- Through the 20th century, the state was a major destination for an increasingly diverse collection of migrants from many nations.
- The wild card in this year's race just may turn out to be the city's increasingly diverse electorate.
- As our society has become increasingly diverse, I have learned to question my own assumptions about other people's attitudes and thoughts.
- Cities across Europe and the world are dealing with an increasingly diverse population.
- As a result, the village has become increasingly diverse in nature.
- Many residents found other jobs in the county's increasingly diverse economy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.