"increasingly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The shape of that offer is becoming increasingly clear, senior American and alliance officials say.
- The pattern of legislation in this Congress is becoming increasingly clear.
- He has an increasingly clear sense of where to begin - at the bottom.
- Since the 1960s the impact of good management at school level has been increasingly clear.
- During the 1920s and 1930s, the harmful effects of this paint became increasingly clear.
- But there was a better notion; it grew increasingly clear in his mind.
- So far, these have been underestimated, but the serious effects are becoming increasingly clear.
- There is increasingly clear support for tougher action from the international community.
- Despite all these efforts it became increasingly clear during 1998 that one further step was necessary.
- "We're looking for ways to get serious ideas across as they become increasingly clear to us."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.