"increasingly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result, his behavior has become increasingly erratic and violent.
- Reed's manner had been growing increasingly erratic since the accident.
- As the date for her execution drew near, Lee grew increasingly erratic.
- His growing stature in rap music was accompanied by increasingly erratic behavior.
- Although he would never have admitted it to anyone, even himself, Joseph's behavior had become increasingly erratic of late.
- His foreign policy, which had always been aggressive, became increasingly erratic.
- Although later cleared, she displays increasingly erratic behavior throughout the story.
- Henry enters once more and his behaviour is increasingly erratic.
- After several years of increasingly erratic behavior, my classmate was asked to leave.
- Besides, my performance on the court seemed to become increasingly erratic.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.