"increasingly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The letter went out as investors are growing increasingly nervous about the company's financial results.
- He did all of these things competently in an increasingly nervous city.
- His voice lowered to a whisper and he grew increasingly nervous.
- Harry was still looking out of the window, feeling increasingly nervous.
- As the days passed, Kevin found himself growing increasingly nervous.
- His speech will be the last of the conference and he becomes increasingly nervous as the time for him to speak.
- But, in an increasingly nervous city, some people had apparently decided not to venture out.
- Instead of getting accustomed to these new worlds, he was becoming increasingly nervous about them.
- He stared at the screen a long time, growing increasingly nervous.
- At the same time, such participation has made Congress and some technology experts increasingly nervous.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.