"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or as Cindy suggests, the mileposts are a cinematic image of the time that's passed since you saw him last.
- Those cinematic images saturate and reveal our own world.
- A cinematic image of the lurch toward a "free" economy in journalism.
- But let's face it, the man owns the city's cinematic image.
- More interested in stories and girls than the clothes themselves, Lee's highly cinematic images suggested further intrigue.
- Before you even know it, you're putting the cinematic image and the real person together.
- Verging, dating from 2004-2005, involves cinematic images where one lone woman is present.
- In fact, these cinematic images were constucted using weather balloons.
- His father fit easily into the cinematic image of a Party apparatchik.
- The games feature complex stories and cinematic images.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.