"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Once a photograph, business card or anything else is placed on top, the image capture happens more or less instantly, like a digital camera.
- The group is developing a wearable external image capture and processing system.
- When objects are in fast motion during image capture, some faults can happen in single machines.
- Distortion Moving objects are distorted based on the relative speed of their motion and the image capture.
- It has also added tap-to-focus for video recording in addition to still image capture.
- "Can I interest you in an image capture?"
- This article focuses on digital image capture for movies.
- Another concern with digital image capture is how to archive all the digital material.
- That makes sense, especially if you agree with Kodak that film still is the best means of "image capture."
- This is a property that can also be achieved by precise alignment of the stereo cameras before image capture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.