"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Intelligent processes, such as: pattern recognition, image reconstruction, learning, reasoning by deduction, expert problem solving.
- It is one of the most frequently cited books in the literature on image reconstruction.
- Here is an example that illustrates the benefits of iterative image reconstruction for cardiac MRI.
- However, the increased acceleration also reduces the signal-to-noise ratio and can create residual artifacts in the image reconstruction.
- Until 2010, isotropic diffusion was used for image reconstructions.
- Two- and three-dimensional image reconstruction may be rendered as a function of a common software and control system.
- Mathematical image reconstruction is necessary to obtain positive images again.
- This is precisely the problem solved in image reconstruction for X-ray computerized tomography.
- In 1996 Metro Radio carried out its first major image reconstruction to publicise a strategic shift of focus from news services to entertainment.
- In 2001 Metro Radio carried out its second major image reconstruction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.