"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Rather than a set of abstract or universal principles to be applied to every situation, the slave employs concrete images and instances.
- His campaign commercials have employed images of ground zero, including a flag-draped corpse.
- Nevertheless, there is no empirical evidence that such advertisements employ images which are attractive to the young.
- A professional music video was made from this single, employing striking cultural images of Japan, as well as artwork by close friend to the band.
- Games of the future, by contrast, will employ digitized moving images and live actors who play out parts in movie settings.
- The album employs images of fallen soldiers in civil war battles to invoke subtle political messages relevant to current events.
- At the receiving station a similar process is employed, red, blue and green images being presented in rapid success to the eye.
- In the early period, he employed popular images clipped from print media, posters and cinema hoardings.
- Many employ images from advertisers' traditional campaigns, while some others include specially adapted marketing slogans.
- Pop art employs images of popular as opposed to elitist culture in art.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.