"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The image remains 24 bit, and such things as graduated fills, although not faithfully rendered onscreen, are perfectly applied within the file, and will print correctly.
- Each image has printed on it a poem, lyric, vignette or short, by various Bristolian writers and artists.
- Each page features images of Australia printed throughout the document making every visa page unique and more difficult to reproduce.
- Q: Why do some images not print clearly?
- But they are so carefully observed, and the images so meticulously printed, that they retain an alluring mystery.
- Ninety images set on 15 foldout pages, only one hundred copies of Three were printed, each signed and numbered.
- Films were shot on 65 mm negative and the images printed onto 70 mm print stock (5 mm larger to accommodate soundtracks) for projection.
- The images were made into silk screens, and then printed onto paper, canvas, steel, glass, as well as found objects and other unconventional surfaces.
- The image printed on the back side, including its shininess.
- This image fled across Jennie's eyes and printed itself in her head after the woman had turned the corner and gone from sight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.