"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In perspective, that number represents an image researched, sketched, and completely painted for every three business days for over 50 years.
- Television, magazines, newspapers and the internet provided us with so many wonderful pictures, it was difficult to decide which images, pieced together, to paint.
- His paintings comprise what appear to be randomly juxtaposed images, or images painted on top of each other with deliberately ham-fisted paint handling.
- But I saw it clear and bright as an image painted in some great book.
- The blurred image resolved itself into a straight-winged aircraft painted in the standard Federation blue and flying directly towards them.
- Robots couldn't smile, but the image painted an imaginary smile on her face with one metal finger.
- Why, he wondered, would the artist who painted the image have painted it so that it was so hard to see?
- This image, impressionistically painted in hot pinks, features men defined by their legs as they hang around on a street, waiting.
- S. Adam's images are easy on the eye and, except for an occasional oily patch on an otherwise matte surface, well painted.
- Reynaud's system did not use photographic film, but images painted on gelatine frames.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.