"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They use Life to create plays, music, and images of dragons and other creatures.
- Desdemona had painted them there; images of dragons and snakes, all writhing around a sharpened blade.
- Again the fire-lizard inserted in his mind the image of dragons flaming fire-lizards: the black nothingness, and a glimpse of an egg.
- And often the same images of dragons and peonies were duplicated on non-Imperial wares.
- But only a few of those images of dragons and adventure had come true, and his ethereal lover had yet to appear in the real world.
- In what they might previously have considered beat-up stone, some viewers suddenly saw subtle images of dragons and waterfalls.
- Skateboards have images of fire-breathing dragons instead of racing stripes.
- His father's words excited Hal's imagination, and conjured up once more the images of dragons and monsters that decorated the charts he had studied.
- And anyway, she wouldn't have wanted to discourage your romantic image of dragons.
- Once they'd been fanciful images of dragons and knights and heroic dreams.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.