"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In stone images and pictures, he is shown as a dark young boy.
- The statue beside him was a white stone image of a middle-aged man.
- Thus stone images keep faith with a departed day, Alone in the desert when man has fled away.
- A large stone image of emperor Ashok is also present here.
- They went back slowly, trying to put the terrible stone images out of their minds.
- "Then the stone image is some sort of god?"
- He went inside the cave where the old stone images were.
- He went to the big stone image at the back.
- You want to turn every beautiful stone image into a thing of reality and knowledge.
- They threw them into the dark sanctuary before the great stone image of the god.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.