"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But media images are not the only factors in the development of eating disorders.
- In the mid-1990s, Khan sought to build on his media image by joining politics.
- Each location was a recreation of the media image on the postcard.
- All right, so there was far more depth to Nathan than his media image suggested.
- The media image is the reality, and by comparison day-to-day life seems to lack excitement.
- The media image of beauty has left many men and women broken.
- So what is Chicago economics, if it isn't its media image?
- Although the exhibition limits itself to art of this decade, both artists have been using media images in their work since the 1960's.
- From now on they would worship only graven media images.
- It was to do with media image, of which Cook had decided he didn't have the 'right one', because of his looks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.