"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He remembered the words and the image of the young man's face in the resource window.
- He fixed the image of her face in his mind.
- Again, the image of his uncle's face came to him.
- I had an image of Richard's face burned in my mind.
- But then the image of the old man's face returned to her.
- The image of her face came back into his mind.
- It took time to build the image of her face in his mind.
- The image of the boy's face was shown even to children.
- Again the image of David's face formed in her mind.
- And no longer simply the image of his daughter's face peering up at him so still from her bed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.