"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sleep came laced with images of people she had left behind.
- It includes c.50,000 images of the county, its places and people from the 17th century to the present.
- But I had an image of people passing me from the sound.
- They hadn't known what to tell her; she had given them the image of people breaking in, not bugs.
- "The law takes a hard line against using images of dead people."
- It doesn't show clearly defined images of people, places and things.
- With all due respect, it's a treat to see an image of people who are poor.
- Throughout the song, there are images of several people, including the band members.
- Since the 1960s the stereotypical image of black people has changed in some media.
- Why would we want to see images of people who didn't get the grades they wanted?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.