"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In this technique, a film image is converted into a digital form that can be displayed on a computer.
- Two people run in place at the end, with film images passing by quickly.
- The beam of light "scans" across the film image from left to right to record the horizontal frame information.
- To make room for the other items, the film image has to be small.
- Many of the film images would stand up as great stills.
- When you have to wait several hours for the film image to be developed, that's a good idea.
- This variation resulted in some areas of the film image appearing more stretched than others.
- We tend to think of film images as real, because the person who was preserved must have been present before the camera.
- The subtitles are not on the film image, but just below the screen in amber type.
- There are also film images of a heart operation, related to the emotions on view.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.