"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To the person at the other end, it would look like a television image.
- He doesn't ask whether the television image would even exist if the man were not watching it.
- In fact, the situation is more complex than the television images suggest.
- She'd disagreed with some of what his television image was saying.
- Players learned of the attacks the way so many others did: through phone calls and television images.
- Contrast To look good, a television image needs to display a true white and a deep black.
- I was far from certain that the television images told the whole truth about the stadium.
- More even than the television images, it brought home the pain, and the terror.
- The television image is of a man apart from his fellows.
- He also says that they will stop broadcasting television images of the trial.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.