"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He tried to focus with the right eye first, then the left.
- Instead, the address is expected to focus on the state's new relationship with Washington.
- He closed one eye to focus better with the other.
- I was trying to stay focused on my father and deal with one problem at a time.
- He focused on me suddenly, with the first real life in his eyes.
- I always find it a bit more difficult to stay focused with so many people in the room.
- She was not to focus on her relationship with the designer.
- It seemed a long way away and he focused his mind with an effort.
- He would focus on particular problems and work with the child in that area, often improving several areas at once.
- We could focus on children, and children's needs in education, with positive momentum.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.