"draw" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Peter was not going to be drawn further in that direction.
- He gave up his resistance and allowed himself to be drawn further.
- Mary drew farther from him, and turned her head away.
- The set of his jaw made it obvious he could be drawn no further.
- This move helped to further draw the importance of the company to Dayton.
- It will draw closer to democracy the countries farther to the East.
- Alarmed by his proximity, she drew further into her corner.
- He drew Reed farther down the corridor, away from the others.
- With them I was drawn every day further into this world of lies, secrecy, and revenge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.