"draw" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Detective work has long drawn retired police and military officers, but now attracts more young people.
- With regard to the political disturbances in 1989, the Chinese people have long drawn a historical conclusion.
- His wardrobe has long drawn attention in Iran.
- The state is legally entitled to only 4.4 million acre-feet but has long drawn much more.
- Scalia's prescriptions have long drawn fire from legal academics.
- The city's hotel lobbies are viewed as places that have long drawn the government spies, people who hang around and listen.
- Architecture has long drawn from nature as a source of inspiration.
- But it has long drawn criticism from environmental groups.
- Washington State has long drawn attention for the high numbers of women who hold public office.
- Ms. Lau said this phenomenon, which occurs every five years, has long drawn couples to the altar.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.