"draw" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She drew closer, trying to figure out what they were.
- They held each other for a long time, and then drew closer.
- Quickly, she was able to answer her own question as they drew closer.
- But they drew closer still, and the words didn't change.
- The figure drew closer, and they could see it was a woman.
- As he drew closer, she saw that something was wrong with him.
- As we draw closer, I can tell that no one lives here.
- Something, or someone, was running toward her, and drawing closer with each breath she took.
- As they drew closer, he saw that one of them carried a child.
- She drew the jacket closer and began to walk, then to run.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.