"draw" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Like many of his books, it is set in a world that draws heavily upon real times, events, places and people.
- This work has tended to draw heavily on political science.
- The members are drawn heavily from the legal and financial professions.
- Sometimes the parallels in this are a bit too heavily drawn perhaps.
- He drew heavily on a cigarette, stared down at the floor.
- She drew heavily on her cigarette, searching for the words.
- He, too, lit a cigarette in the black room and drew heavily on it.
- It is a novel, but one which clearly draws heavily upon certain incidents in the life of the author.
- "We'll be drawing heavily on the experience of those of you who were here before."
- Both of us will draw heavily on your knowledge, as you have more combat experience than we do.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.