"draw" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They drew apart, and both turned to face the king.
- As they drew apart, he came toward them and held out his arms.
- Now, drawing even a little apart, she wondered for the first time.
- She kissed him back, just as quickly, and then they drew apart.
- He returned her embrace quickly and then they drew apart.
- The two boats were close together, drew apart and closed again.
- It's important to stay connected to these people as the year spent apart draws to an end.
- When the music stopped they looked at each other for a long moment, then reluctantly drew apart.
- Oddly, the pieces had been drawn apart by some means.
- We drew apart, but I could still feel her closeness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.