"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I didn't want him running around just so he could pound his chest.
- He could not pound his chest and warn every man away from Isabel.
- One doctor crawled up onto the bed and pounded the governor's chest.
- It seems like we're heading in the right direction, but I don't think we should be pounding our chest on one week's data.
- He laughed, and she pounded his chest with her fists.
- Cuban pounded his chest, but said nothing for the camera.
- He remembered her pounding his chest with those tiny hands that now gripped the chair arms.
- Struggling to get past, she pounded his chest with her bound hands.
- After crossing the plate, he pounded his chest and pointed to the sky.
- I pound my chest and take a deep breath.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.