"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She put a hand to her white chest.
- The white chest has a fine pattern of dark lines.
- He fired and saw the bullet strike in the centre of the naked white chest.
- Job was with him carrying the white chest with the red cross on its lid, and he opened it.
- At one point, his shirt pulls open to reveal a white, grizzled chest.
- The sheet fell back showing the old man's thin, white bandaged chest.
- It had a white chest, but its face was all black.
- Who'd want to put a black breast on a white chest?
- Well, Vincent decided, she'd just have to suffer his sad, white chest staring at her across the table today.
- I looked up and found myself staring at a small white chest of drawers with bunnies painted on it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.