"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A guy who falls down dead on his back will have a pale chest and a purple back.
- His shirt gaped open showing an expanse of pale chest.
- I kept the light on her pale chest and raised the gun.
- Their fur is usually brown with pale chest.
- The fur outlined a wonderful expanse of pale perfect chest.
- The one that was edged with real black fur at the lapels, and framed his pale chest so nicely.
- He ripped open the shirt and prodded the pale chest, saying, "Everybody else, if you could just leave us."
- There is a dark comma on the dead man's pale chest, just below the sternum.
- He leaned against the island, arms crossing over that expanse of pale chest.
- There was nothing to be seen, just the figure of the old healer bent over, his hands still and dark against the pale chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.