"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- The chest strap cut into Nate's ribs each time he inhaled.
- These are built into the handlebars and a chest strap.
- He even put the chest strap around Dusty's arms.
- A more plausible explanation would be that the chest strap, clearly visible in the picture, is blocking your view.
- The transmitters, measuring only two inches across, are designed to be carried on a chest strap.
- Some monitors, used during sport, consist of a chest strap with electrodes.
- "And I've had to let out his chest straps."
- A pulse can be taken more precisely with a chest strap, which records the heart rate in electrical signals.
- It doesn't require an uncomfortable chest strap just touch the face with your fingertips.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.