"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My heart pounded in my chest so hard it hurt like hell.
- His heart pounded in his chest, and he told himself it was because he'd been waiting so long for this moment.
- Her heart pounded in her chest so loud, she could hear it.
- My heart was pounding in my chest with what I had nearly done.
- Blood pounded in my chest so hard I was surprised not to hear the sound echo back from the stones.
- His heart was pounding in his chest with pleasure again, as usual.
- He was onto the source, or at least very near to it, and his heart pounded in his chest.
- It certainly wasn't now, still her heart pounded in her chest the very same way.
- Sean's heart pounded in his chest and he could endure no more.
- Her heart pounded in her chest as she went quickly down the stairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.