"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You'd think he'd have something better to do than beat this dead horse," Randy says, thumping himself on the chest.
- No, it would be you, Tiraud," and she thumped him hard on the chest.
- Then he thumped himself on the chest - just once - and let himself out into the hall.
- Golitsyn thumped him on the chest, grinned again, and turned away.
- She thumped him hard on the chest with her fist.
- She thumped him on the chest again, although much of the heat of her anger had already dissipated.
- "Not from me," he said, thumping himself on the chest.
- He stepped before the captive and, thumping himself on the chest, said, 'Cai.
- I swallowed hard, coughed, and thumped myself on the chest.
- I balled a fist and thumped him gently on the chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.