"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since then, she has become a major celebrity and good friend of Randolph's.
- She was the first major celebrity to perform at Williamstown.
- The popular success of his book and the international press made him a major celebrity.
- I've seen some major celebrities get very poor medical care because of these issues.
- After the show became popular with audiences, many major celebrities were eager to perform in Teatrimundo.
- A box-office success, the movie made White a major celebrity, and she was soon earning the then astronomical sum of $3,000 a week.
- She had the opportunity to work with major celebrities.
- The festival has attracted major celebrities to discuss films with which they have been associated.
- In her day, she was a major celebrity, publishing more than a hundred novels.
- Rana has been described as "a national treasure and major celebrity" in Italy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.