"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So is the fact that celebrities don't necessarily get first pick of the scant 20 tables.
- While celebrities get to take a pass on some of life's unpleasant experiences, no one has immunity against heart attacks.
- I've seen some major celebrities get very poor medical care because of these issues.
- Today's celebrities, take note: you're nobody until you've got a patent.
- Nicholas Parsons also investigated how much a celebrity can get away with.
- Unfortunately, the celebrity gets it into his or her head that people across the Pond may not have heard all the bad stories.
- Once the celebrity has gotten over being woken they have a fun interview.
- What is it like going to a school where celebrities got taught?
- Maybe black stuff is still so suspect that we need celebrities to get reference books.
- "But trust me," he added, "there are times when celebrities don't get in."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.