"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- - 1 month 20 days ago I don't get celebrities.
- You've even got celebrities saying you should : have been locked up.
- Some people have maybe over-stated the value of getting celebrities and brands from the start.
- "It's not like you're getting celebrities who are paid to be in the front row," he added.
- But they got into it pretty quickly - celebrities for an hour.
- And we get celebrities, people who don't want to attract attention.
- Now, with the 42nd Street renovation, we get celebrities all the time.
- We're getting celebrities, but also young people who want to start collecting.
- "We get celebrities coming in," he added, refusing for privacy's sake to make their names public.
- "It's the need to get celebrities to events to get the extra press."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.