"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With its glamorous figure-eight swimming pool and high-dive competitions, the club drew celebrities, presidents, and future residents.
- It is the kind of view that has in part drawn tycoons and celebrities here, and led them to buy nearly every property around the farm.
- That reputation has also drawn celebrities to Rawley's, said Mr. Bielik and other employees.
- Then, under the same name but a different owner, it became a steakhouse that drew celebrities like Elizabeth Taylor.
- Her candidacy also could draw money and celebrities from Mr. Gore's side to Mrs. Clinton's.
- On Saturday, the city held a gala at the Kentucky Center that drew several celebrities, including Bill Clinton.
- This was the first major international flying event, drawing the most important aircraft makers and pilots of the era, as well as celebrities and royalty.
- This draws numerous A-list celebrities to his front door.
- The Meighans also hoped to draw other celebrities to the area.
- He drew other celebrities to the area, and Cameron photographed many of them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.