"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It brought fashion, dignitaries, celebrities, exotic food and extravagant celebrations to the downtown store for 29 years.
- When television brought celebrities into people's living rooms in the 50's, it added the illusion of intimacy to the situation.
- The Azalea Festival has been known to bring celebrities from all over the world to the southern town of Wilmington.
- I want to bring the downtown fashion crowd, celebrities and models.
- This show is based on idea to bring young single celebrities from India to come up and talk about their personal and professional life.
- He has brought other celebrities to support the event, including his father, actor Martin Sheen.
- In association with United Artists, Manolo was able to make the necessary connections to bring various celebrities to the island and to his show.
- Finally, the decision to bring celebrities into the courtroom during the trial to show their support for Ms. Stewart apparently backfired.
- "What brings you celebrities out here?"
- And the Versace camp could hardly fail to bring celebrities to the museum.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.