"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He makes wire sculptures of circles and stars, and asks celebrities to pose with them.
- The celebrities signed off Twitter and posed in coffins, promising to stay off the social networking service until their fund-raising goal had been reached.
- On television and radio, camouflaged ads mimic talk shows and news shows; actors and celebrities being paid for their performances pose as hosts, reporters and anchors.
- As part of that effort, the magazine will depart more frequently from its tradition of total nudity so that it can entice celebrities to pose for its covers.
- Many celebrities (singers, actresses, models, etc.) have posed for Playboy over the years.
- Movie premieres are typically cheerful events: moviegoers anticipate being the first to see the film, fans look for celebrities and celebrities pose for photographers.
- So why do so many celebrities pose for the magazine?
- Since the cover was released, several celebrities have posed for photographs in advanced stages of pregnancy, although not necessarily as naked as Moore.
- Other celebrities have since posed nude or semi-nude while in advanced pregnancy, including Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears whose billboard advertisements led to great controversy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.