"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'd treated celebrities ranging from movie stars to royalty.
- Today the frames are worn on celebrities ranging from Lenny Kravitz to Kate Moss.
- Fiji Water, in its distinctive palm-decorated bottles, is a favourite of celebrities ranging from the Obamas to Justin Timberlake and Nicole Kidman.
- She read the fortunes of celebrities ranging from Judy Garland to Bruce Springsteen.
- The show has featured a wide variety of celebrities ranging from actors, musicians, stand up comedians to politician, scholars etc.
- The hotel was a popular destination for celebrities ranging from Babe Ruth, Herbert Hoover, Calvin Coolidge and James Stewart.
- It wasn't just that the team had spent months making 175 wax likenesses of celebrities ranging from Maya Angelou to Diana, Princess of Wales.
- The interview was conducted by David Sheff, a contributing editor who has done many interviews for Playboy of celebrities ranging from John Lennon to Steven P. Jobs.
- Thommo was in the audience, along with celebrities ranging from Tom Hollander to Carol Vorderman.
- His subjects have included celebrities ranging from Robin Williams and Ewan McGregor though Jamie Oliver to Tony Blair and Margaret Thatcher.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.