"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What extreme measures might celebrities take to stay out of the public eye?
- From 1925, international celebrities took part in these widely attended events.
- On Sunday September 11, celebrities took time to remember those who lost their lives ten years ago.
- For the first time ever all celebrities took part in the trial to earn their final meal as a three.
- Some celebrities have apparently taken a liking to their own words.
- Some celebrities take security guards with them when they venture into department stores.
- He was paid $1.5 million to walk through a movie, went out with a princess, ran anywhere that celebrity can take a man.
- A generation ago, with only three television networks, it made news when a celebrity took a controversial stand.
- If the question is answered correctly, the celebrity who won the challenge can take the items back to camp.
- Bold indicates which celebrity of the winning pair took part.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.